Qualcomm Camera IQ Tuning Application Engineer, Sr. in Taipei, Taiwan
Qualcomm Communication Technologies Ltd.
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software Applications Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
QCT Multimedia Camera group creates the embedded camera and imaging solutions for Qualcomm chipsets that power advanced compute products.
Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware, multi-core processors, DSP, and GPU cores to provide state-of-the-art photographs and deliver the best video/photo image quality.
【 Responsibilities 】
• Camera 3A/ISP tuning, IQ improvement and optimization for best image quality delivery.
• Camera IQ evaluation and optimization for MSFT Teams/MSFT RTC /MSFT windows Hello certification & subjective test to improve image quality compared with the target device
• Customer support for solving camera tuning-related issues
• Build up module/sensor vendors' capability for design-win projects
【 Minimum Qualification 】
• 3+ years experience in the following areas required:
• Solid knowledge of modern image processing.
• Familiar with camera ISP tuning or 3A(AWB, AEC, AF) tuning
• Experienced in camera sensor technologies
• C, C++ programming
【 Preferred Qualification 】
• Rich experience in ISP tuning for Qualcomm platforms
• Rich experience in 3A tuning for Qualcomm platforms
• Rich experience in C/C++ programming and debugging.
• familiar with camera objective evaluation/test ex. Image Engineering/Imatest systems
• Rich experience in camera sensor brings up
• Working experience with Android/ Windows Platform
【 Education Requirements 】
• Required: Bachelor's, degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
• Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf