Qualcomm System Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
RF360 Singapore Pte., Ltd.
Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > Systems Analysis
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs troubleshooting, assists on complex issues related to bugs in production systems or applications, and collaborates with subject matter experts on issues.
• Adapts to significant changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines independently.
• Assists with analysis of complex issues related to production systems or applications and collaborates with subject matter experts on issues.
• Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with minimal supervision.
• Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to make recommendations about overcoming impending obstacles.
• Collaborates with more senior Systems Analysts and/or business partners to document and present recommendations for improvements to existing applications and systems.
• Manages projects of small to medium size and complexity, performs tasks, and applies expertise in subject area to meet deadlines.
• Identifies test scenarios and/or cases, oversees test execution, and provides QA results to the business.
• Creates and reviews functional and/or system specifications that meet business user requirements, often for small to medium size and complexity projects.
• Anticipates complex issues and discusses within and outside of project team to maintain open communication.
• Serves as a technical lead on a sub-system or small feature, assigns work to a small project team, and works on advanced tasks to complete a project.
Level of Responsibility:
• Working under some supervision.
• Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have relatively minor financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
• Requires verbal and written communication skills to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
• Most tasks require multiple steps that can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
• Deductive and inductive problem solving is required; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required.
• Exercising creativity to draft original documents, imagery, or work products within established guidelines.
• 1+ year of experience leading informal teams.
• 3+ years of IT-relevant work experience with a Bachelor's degree.
5+ years of IT-relevant work experience without a Bachelor’s degree.
Applicants : If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here (https://qualcomm.service-now.com/hrpublic?id=hr_public_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0039028) for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf