Qualcomm Account Manager (Mobile & Wireless) in Shenzhen, China
Sales, Business Development & Marketing Group, Sales, Business Development & Marketing Group > Sales - Sales Incentive Plan
• Responsible for managing the relationship with customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts
• Develop programs and create promotional activities to increase sales of mobile & wireless products, drafting feasibility proposals and defining KPIs
• Steer all activities with distribution accounts plan, define, execute and manage sales programs in cooperation with internal stakeholders
• Track/analyze key market players and understand relevant industry/technology trends, conduct field visit, and feedback market insights
• Organize regular training and knowledge transfer programs across different levels at the distribution organizations with internal partner support
• Have in-depth understanding of channel economics involving cost structure, pricing and margin, be a trusted advisor, influence and impact distributor decisions
• Min. of Bachelor degree and 5+ years of sales & marketing experience, MBA preferred
• In depth understanding of business. Strong business acumen and understanding of mobile communication industry partners’ business model
• Good knowledge and/or background of the mobile communication industry ecosystem
• Proven track record for strategy development and execution of sales and/or marketing programs, including operational aspects such as project management, business indicators, research and reporting
• Go-to-market planning & problem-solving and extensive indirect channel experience
• Able to gain alignment from peers & senior stakeholders at different levels of the organization
• Thorough team player and motivated to work in challenging, fast-paced and result driven environment
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Excellent English
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Applicants : If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here (https://qualcomm.service-now.com/hrpublic?id=hr_public_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0039028) for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf