Qualcomm Video Design verification Engineer in Seoul, South Korea
Qualcomm Korea YH
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Systems Engineering
As a Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding the expected functionality of multimedia designs, specifically video encoder/decoder and hardware IP and subsystem. You will work with the architects of these multimedia systems, as well as multimedia ASIC designers and SW engineers to plan and execute verification and validation of multimedia subsystems for integration into SoCs for mobile applications.
· Test planning, problem solving, debug, Verification of Multi-media hardware Strong working knowledge of HVLs: System Verilog, OO programming. Verilog , C/C++, Tcl/Perl/python/shell-scripting
· Experience with OVM/UVM methodology.
· Strong working experience in coverage driven constraint random verification.
· Experience in developing the Models for verification & synthesizable models for emulation in Verilog/SV
· Experience in formal verification is plus
· Experience in building simulation acceleration environment is plus
· Prior experience in multi-media HW accelerator verification of Video Codec & Video codec knowledge H.264/MPEG/HEVC/VPx/AV1/VVC
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf