Qualcomm Synthesis - Sr Engineer in Noida, India
Qualcomm India Private Limited
Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware Engineering
Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
We are looking for bright ASIC Synthesis engineer with excellent analytical and technical skills. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast paced team responsible for delivering High performance design, flows for high performance SoCs in sub-10nm process for mobile space.
· Participate on a project involved in the development of ASICs, with emphasis in synthesis, timing closure, low power FV/CLP.
· Develop constraints, run physical synthesis, low Power checks, timing and power analysis.
· Create design of experiments and do detailed PPA comparison analysis to improve quality of results, tuning recipes and setting course for the projects going forward
· Work closely with RTL design, physical design, low power and automation teams to optimize performance and power
· Generate, review and validate design constraints to achieve timing closure of High-speed cores.
· Tabulate metrics results for analysis comparison
· Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
· Extensive experience in Synthesis with DCT/DCG or RC/RCP/Genus an absolute must.
· Complete ASIC flow with low power, performance and area optimization techniques
· Experience with STA using Primetime and PTPX required
· Proficient in constraint generation
· Experience of multiple power domain implementation with complex UPF/CPF definition required
· Formal verification experience (Formality/Conformal)
· Perl/Tcl scripting is required
· Strong problem solving and ASIC development/debugging skills
· Experience with CPU micro-architecture and their critical path
· Low power implementation techniques experience
· High speed CPU implementation
· Place and route tool experience
· Constraint management tool and Verilog coding experience
Applicants : If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf